To post your conversation to our site email it to: email@example.com (I added this to my contacts list as “sapiens test” so I don’t have to remember the odd address.)
Via the web Interface
When you have a dialog via the web interface (alpha.newspaience.com) that you would like to share:
- Click on the small (three horizontal lines) icon on the upper right to open the slide out menu.
- Select “export dialog.” This saves the conversation in a text file named for the current date in the format: 3_12_2020.txt to the default directory for downloads on your computer. (For Windows users this is usually Downloads).
- Open the file in a text editor and type [category Dialogs] (including the brackets) into the text somewhere.
- Open your email client and create a new email to the above address, choose a name for you dialog and enter it as the subject of the email. Now cut and paste the entire contents of your text file into the body of the email.
- Send the email, you are done. Your conversation will automatically be posted one the sapiens test section of the company website where all test program participates can view and comment.
Via the iPhone app
When you are ready to share a conversation:
- Touch the round icon with the three dots in the upper right corner to open the menu and select “share current conversation.”
- Email to the above address. That’s it. (The app automatically inserts [category Dialogs])