- Serves the same function for machines that human knowledge does for people: to predict reality
- Provides the core structure and elements to create unlimited new concepts
- Does not represent things
- Not composed of symbols
- Devoid of semantics and syntax
- Does not require “training” on datasets
The power of Machine Knowledge derives from our Cognitive Core, the crown jewel of our technology. It is a single, richly interconnected, modular structure whose elements are designed and assembled not by algorithms, but by humans. Just as natural DNA it is a compact specification for all the building blocks of life, the cognitive core is a compact specification for unlimited cognitive learning in machines.